1. How far are you from Atlantic City?
Only 20 minutes on the AC Expressway which is right outside of the property.
2. Do you allow pets?
Yes, up to 2 pets (cats or dogs) maximum with weight limits: 40 lb weight limit in apartments and 60 lb weight limit in townhomes.
3. Do you have any 1 bedroom apartments?
No, we only have 2 bedroom apartments.
4. How many bedrooms do the apartments have?
We have 2 bedroom apartments and 2 or 3 bedroom townhomes.
5. How much is it to apply?
It is $50 per applicant.
6. How much is the security deposit?
One month rent (pending credit approval).
7. Do you rent out the clubhouse?
No, we do not.
8. Can we paint?
Yes, but the apartment/townhome must be returned in the same color and condition in which it was given to you.
9. Can we hang things on the walls?
Yes, but all holes must be sealed prior to moving out.
10. How is the noise between apartments?
It is apartment living so you may hear some noise. We remind all residents to be mindful of their neighbors.
11. Is there public transportation nearby?
Yes, there is a bus stop across the street in Consumer Square as well as at the mall.
12. What are the schools in the area?
Joseph C Shaner School (K-1) located at 5801 Third Street, George L Hess (2nd – 6th) located at 700 Babcock Road, William Davies (7th – 8th) located at 1876 Dr. Dennis Foreman Dr., and Oakcrest High School (9th-12th) located at 1824 Dr. Dennis Forman Drive
13. Do school buses drop off in the community?
Yes, there are several stops throughout the community.
Back to Top
1. Where do I mail the rent?
Corporate office: 1260 Stelton Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854
2. What are the pool hours?
Please contact the leasing office for details.
3. How long do I have to pay rent before it is considered late?
Rent is considered late if not received by the 5th.
4. How do I get someone off of the lease?
Fill out the roommate release form and all remaining residents must re-income qualify without that resident.
5. Can I transfer to another apartment?
Yes, residents can transfer. We will first do an inspection and then the resident will apply as if they are a new prospect.
6.How can I avoid paying the convenience fee when paying on the portal?
Set up a scheduled payment using a bank account with the routing number and not a credit card.
7.What are your office hours?
9:00AM - 5:00PM (Closed Sundays & Wednesdays)
Back To Top